Samsung printer CLX-2160 has orrcur "Printed pages problems": No image, Light or faded print, Toner specks, Dropouts, Vertical lines, Gray background, Toner smear, Vertical repetitive defects, Background scatter, Misformed characters, Page skew, Curl or wave, Wrinkles or creases, Back of printouts are dirty, Black pages(Completely Black Image), Loose toner, Character Voids, Horizontal stripes, Curl, White Spots / Black Spots / Colored Spots
Currently, Color laser printers CLX-2160 is being used quite extensively. Samsung printer CLX-2160 printers also has advantages coming: Enjoy quality printouts, Polymerised toner, Ergonomic design, Easy to proceed, Easy Colour Manager, Easy Solution support.However, we can not avoid the damage of your printer as some components of the printer caused in during proceed.
The ensue, I will introduce three basic errors with printing quality problems of Samsung printer CLX-2160 printer and "How to restore it". With other print pages errors, you manifestation at "Samsung CLX-2160 Service Repair Manual"
1. Vertical black line & band on printed page for Samsung printer CLX-2160 Printer
Description Vertical black line & band: On the printed pages have straight thin black vertical line & dark black vertical band.
Error location: LSU unit, axis developer, transfer roller, OPC drum, ITB unit.
Cause of error "Vertical black line and band" on the printed page:
– LSU unit has occur problem or simply dirty
– Damaged develop roller in the developer. Deformed Doctor-blade or cleaning blade.
– Scratched surface of the discharge roller in the developer.
– Partly depression or deformation on the surface of the transfer roller
– Test if the surface of the charge roller is scratched or contaminated.
– Test if there are grooves on the circumference of the OPC drum.
– Check if the cleaning blade is damaged.
– Check if paper transfer belt is damaged or contaminated.
How to fix(mend) "Vertical black Line and Band" on the printed pages for Samsung printer CLX-2160 Printer:
– Clean the LSU unit by soft cotton cloth & try to print. If printed page still faulty as initial you should change new LSU unit or contact a service representative.
– If causes are cause 2nd and 3rd, you need regenerate new axis developer & try to print
– If causes are cause 4nd, you need change transfer roller.
– Change the imaging unit & test again.
– Regenerate the ITB unit and check again.
2. Dark Image or black on printed page for Samsung printer CLX-2160 Printer
Description Dark Image or black: The printed page is dark or full black.
Error location: OPC drum, HVPS unit
Cause of error "Dark Image or black" on the printed page:
– No charge voltage in the HVPS board
– Charge voltage is not turned on due to the bad contact between power supply in the side of the developer and charge terminal of HVPS
How to fix(restore)"Dark Image or black" on the printed page for Samsung printer CLX-2160 Printer:
– Clean the high voltage charge terminal
– Test the state of the connector which connects the engine board & HVPS.
– Regenerate the HVPS if not solved by the on top of direction 1 & 2
3. Light image on printed pages for Samsung CLX-2160 Printer
Description: The printed pages is light & no ghost
Error location: Developer, HVPS
Cause of error "Light image" on the printed pages
– Develop roller is stained when the toner of developer printer cartridge is almost consumed
– Temperature in room is below than 10*C
– Bad contact caused by the toner dirty between the high voltage terminal in the HVPS & the one in the set
– Abnormalities output from the HVPS
How to fix(mend) error "Light image" on the printed page for Samsung printer CLX-2160 Printer:
– Replace the new developer & try to print out
– After printer is power on, wait 30 minutes then start printing
– Clean up the dirty area by the toner
– Replace the new HVPS if the problems are not solved by the above four directions
4. Vertical White Line
Description : White vertical voids in the image.
Cause of error "Vertical white line" on the printed pages:
– Check if the LSU window or internal lenses of LSU is contaminated.
– Check if there are scratches on the circumference of the OPC drum.
– Test if there are scratches on the circumference of the developing roller.
– Test if paper transfer belt is damaged or contaminated.
How to fix(restore) error "Vertical white line" on the printed pages for Samsung CLX-2160 Printer:
– Clean the LSU window with recommended cleaner(IP A). Clean the window with a clean cotton swab. If dirt is inside the LSU, regenerate the LSU.
– Renew the imaging unit & test again- Change the ITB unit & test again.
Samsung CLX-2160 Service Repair Manual document very important with technician when meliorate, disassemble (removable) components the Samsung printer CLX-2160 printer. "Samsung CLX-2160 Service Repair Manual" guide technician remove and setup components internal Samsung printer CLX-2160 printer, providing them knowledge intensive the component, how to take apart & restore bugs in the process of using Samsung printer CLX-2160 printer that the user themselves can not restore.
More details, you manifestation in "Samsung CLX-2160 Service Repair Manual". You can Price it at the ensuing:
fee for Samsung printer CLX-2160 Service Repair Manual: $ 5
To download Service Repair Manual, pls payment with ensue info :
Paypal : email@example.com