When you print a document, nothing printed. Smart Panel program window presentation message "The printer does not print"(Samsung printer CLP-320/325). Cause of error "The printer does not print" are the cable plug in has occur problems, your printer not selected as the default printer, cover is not closed, your printer is malfunctioning …
Currently, Color laser printerss CLP-320/325 is being used quite extensively. Samsung printer CLP-310/315 printers also has advantages coming: Enjoy quality printouts, Polymerised toner, Ergonomic design, Easy to use, Easy Colour Manager, Easy Solution support.
However, we can not avoid the damage of the printer as some components of the printer caused in during operate.
When your printer experiences an error, the regulations panel will indicate an error message with the indicator lights & the Smart Panel program window will shows to show the printer’s status or errors. Find the light pattern below that matches the printer light pattern and follow the solutions to clear the error.
The origin of "The printer does not print" by Samsung CLP-320/325 Printer:
1. The printer is power off or not receiving.
2. The pritner is not selected as the default printer
3. Test the printer for the following:
+ The printer cover is not closed.
+ Paper is jammed.
+ No paper is loaded.
+ The toner printer cartridge is not installed.
4. The printer may be in manual feed mode and out of paper
5. The connection cable between the computer & the printer is disconnected properly.
6. The connection cable between the pc and your printer is defective.
7. The port setting is incorrect.
8. The printer may be configured incorrectly.
9. The printer driver may be incorrectly install.
10. The printer is malfunctioning.
Instruction to restore "The printer does not print" by Samsung CLP-320/325 Printer(See more details in Samsung printer CLP-320/325 Service Repair Manual):
1. Test the power cord connections. Test the power switch & the power source. If cause not the power cable, regenerate the power supply.
2. Select Samsung CLP-320/325 PCL 6 as your default printer in your Windows (Start-Printers and fax(Devices & Printers)-find to Samsung printer CLP-320 series-right click-choose "Set as default printer")
3. Repair printer cover, paper jam, no paper:
+ Close your printer cover.
+ Clear the paper jam.
+ Load paper.
+ setup the toner printer cartridge.
4. Test the message on the Smart Panel program window, add paper to the tray & press the Stop button on the setup panel.
5. Disconnect your printer cable & reconnect it.
6. If possible, attach the cable to another computer/mac that is working properly and print a job. You can also try using a different printer cable.
7. Test the Windows printer setting to yield sure that the print job is sent to the correct port. If the computer/mac has more than one port, yield sure that your printer is attached to the correct one.
8. Test the printer properties to ensure that all of the print settings are correct.
9. Repair the printer software. See the Software Section. Try printing a test pages.
10. Check the LEDs on the control panel to determine if the printer is indicating a system error.
You can find solutions restore other errors of Samsung printer CLP-320/325 printer in "Samsung CLP-320/325 Service Repair Manual".
Samsung printer CLP-320/325 Service Repair Manual document very important with technician when meliorate the Samsung printer CLP-320/325 printer. "Samsung CLP-320/325 Service Repair Manual" guide technician remove and installed components internal Samsung printer CLP-320/325 printer, providing them knowledge intensive the component, how to take apart and repair bugs in the process of using Samsung printer CLP-320/325 printer that the user themselves can not repair.